WIPO supports a working environment where the contribution of each individual is appreciated and valued. Our recruitment principles are as follows:
- Each vacant post is filled by the most qualified and suitable candidate who meets the highest standards of efficiency, competence and integrity.
- Selection for vacancies is made on the basis of qualifications and demonstrated competence.
- Recruitment of staff is from as wide a geographic basis as possible.
- WIPO is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all fully qualified candidates, irrespective of gender, marital or parental status, racial, ethnic or social origin, color, religion, belief, or sexual orientation.
- WIPO is committed to achieving gender balance at all levels.