WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center - Domain Name Disputes
Schedule of Fees for .NL
|Number of Domain Names
1 - 5
6 – 10*
(* In cases concerning 10 or more domain names, please contact the WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center.)
Pursuant to Article 22.3 of the Dispute Resolution Regulations for .nl Domain Names, the Center is entitled to charge parties an additional amount should the proceedings in the opinion of the Center or the Panelist require special action.
How to make a payment:
(i) Bank transfer:
WIPO Account IBAN CH33 0483 5048 7080 8200 3, Credit Suisse (Swiss Credit Bank), 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland, Swift Code: CRESCHZZ80A (When making the transfer, please indicate the purpose of the payment, including the case reference if available, or the names of the parties to the administrative proceeding.)
Beneficiary: World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
Arbitration and Mediation Center
34, chemin des Colombettes
1211 Geneva 20
(When mailing the check, please mention the paying party and the case reference.)
(iii) Deduction from WIPO current account.
(iv) Credit card (Visa, MasterCard): (Payment by credit card should be made using the WIPO Center's secure online payment facility. For payment-related queries or difficulties, please call (+41 22) 338 8247.)
Payments in cash will not be accepted.
All bank charges, transfer fees or other amounts that may be levied in connection with a payment made to the Center shall be the responsibility of the party making the payment.
The ordinary actions of the Center:
- receiving the Complaint;
- confirming receipt of the Complaint to the Complainant;
- examining whether the Complaint meets the requirements of Article 4 (including verification with SIDN);
- informing the Complainant of any deficiencies in the Complaint and setting a date for such deficiencies to be remedied;
- sending the Complaint to the Respondent with a notification of commencement document, setting a date for submission of the Response;
- sending a copy of the Complaint and the notification of commencement document to SIDN and the registrar, and a copy of the Notification of Complaint document to the Complainant;
- contacting and informing SIDN (and if necessary the registrar) in accordance with the Regulations;
- receiving the Response;
- dealing with requests for extensions;
- confirming receipt of the Response or issuing a default notice;
- invoicing the fees;
- appointing the Panelist, notifying the Parties of the appointment and setting the due date by which the Panelist shall endeavour to submit the Decision to the Panelist;
- forwarding the case record to the Panelist;
- where applicable, relieving the Panelist from its duties and replacing it;
- ensuring that the Panelist confirms its independence and impartiality;
- assisting the Parties and the Panelist, if necessary and appropriate, by answering procedural questions;
- facilitating the publication of the Decision and forwarding the Decision to the Parties and SIDN;
- informing SIDN whether or not an appeal has been lodged;
- informing SIDN of a suspension and/or termination of a case;
- updating the case record.
The ordinary tasks of the Panelist:
- reviewing the Complaint and the Response;
- drafting and rendering a Decision on the basis of the Complaint and of the Response (if submitted);
- conducting the proceedings.